My main affiliation is with the AI Institute IDSIA, in Lugano, where I head the NLP group. Previously I was a lecturer and senior researcher at UZH, as well as PI of different research projects (with several millions CHF in funding). Since Jan 2021 I am also associated with DQBM at UZH (Prof. Krauthammer).
- What is the proportion of robots in Tweets? – BOTS
- Social Media Mining for Covid-19
- Multiple-path literature exploration in the context of COVID 19: LitExplorer
- Large-Scale Literature-Based Entity Recognition for COVID-19
- Enriching health research with unstructured patient data: opportunities and challenges